No Products in the Cart
Aritfy Team - May 11 2020
9 YEARS OLD LITTLE ARTIFY FANS SHOW US A TIP TO CREATE BOOKMARK
After we communicated with our young fans Jannie, She not only share the artistic work but also gave us some tips for everyone. According to our research, many beginners have the same issues while painting with watercolors and water brush. The volume of brushes are different to control and have a bad reputation by their bad usage experience. Therefore, here comes Jannie with Artify to show you some TIPS.
5 Pro tips for Watercolor Painting Beginners
1. Reverse Painting Step We normally paints with the dark color then lighter color. However, in watercolor, it's the other way around. We should begin with lighter colors and then paint towards the dark colors. It's because the transparency of watercolor, painting backward could make the work become more natural and more hierarchical.
2. Put fewer water. We should put fewer water into the paint brush and gently hold the water brush to prevent exceed water to lead from the tip.
3. Use better quality watercolor paper. The thickness of the paper is one of the most critical factors. 140 lb Cold Press watercolor paper are our recommend choice. Thicker paper not that easy to get buckle and have a higher water absorbing capacity.
4. Use the side of the brush in stead of tip. The tip might be ruin because the watercolor paper is abrasive, and also use the tip frequently will damage the paper and scraps of paper will come out.
5. Mix more color in a greater quantity. This is always a great ideal because you don't have to mix the color again because you need to spend more time to mix the exact color. Put the wrong color on your work might affect the outcome.
5 Step to creat bookmark
Artify 6 Pcs Water Brush Pen Set
Artify Watercolor Field Sketch Set
Once you practice painting with this , you’ll be ready to capture more movements of this bookmark in the future. A great way to see flower close is to visit a flower market . One day you may visit one, so be sure to take your watercolor set and water brush to make some preliminary paintings. You can always check out images online for references. We hope this guide inspires you to give shark drawing a try and we’d love to hear from you about it!